Wednesday, June 5, 2019

After Sanity Update

Hello Everyone!

I've been absent from the blog for quite some time. For those that have been following me through other avenues, you'll know most of the reasons. Instead of putting post after post of pretty much the same thing, I've opted for putting one section labeled "what happened" for those that are interested. It'll be pretty ranty, so I didn't want to subject everyone to that. But, once it's ready, I'll simply make a blog post and point towards it.

On to the GOOD news!

Despite being absent from the blog, I have been exceedingly busy all over the place where my writing in concerned.

After Sanity : Corporate Aspirations [part 1] has already been on shelves for nearly 4 years at this point.

After Sanity : Finding Obligations [part 2] sees it's kick off this weekend at PopCon in Indianapolis (June 7 - 9 2019). And, as such, the official release date is June 11th, to commemorate my first fans birthday. A great gent that still prefers to be known to the wide world as "Mash Radar".

After Sanity : Creating Solutions [part 3] is in it's final edit pass. Then it will be on to formatting and the book should be released within the next two months. (Baring any other foolishness.

As for the rest of After Sanity, I'm expecting book 4 to be released early to mid next year. One thing that will help tremendously, is when I found an artist that was willing to do the art for my covers, I actually had them go through and do the remaining 5. Given that the first artist refused the request for 2 because of time constraints on their part. [Which I can understand and respect the fact they were so candid about their work load] Still, it was havoc trying to find someone that could do what I needed. So, when I did, I booked them for 5 book covers back to back.

I just received my early print copies of Finding Obligations, and I'll be using them for the presale this weekend at PopCon in Indianapolis.
I'm also simultaneously working on a variety of other writing projects, but those are mostly going to be kept under my hat until the time's right.

Also, I apologize for the absence and lack of updates. I'm not that great at all of this and am still struggling with updating and being informative, but not spamy and obnoxious. But, I'm going to try to at least do monthly updates to show whatever progress is / has been on made on various stories. If nothing else stories worked on and total word count created. That might be interesting info. Along with random writing tips and tricks I think others could appreciate / benefit from knowing.

Take it easy out there everyone!

Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment